Friday, July 16, 2010

yikes

it was suppose a very sad post , hmmm :/ trials is just around the corner, yea i've to work on it i kno. i'm really afraid that i might get failed or what cuz i don't want to dissapoint my mum and dad , you know. they put on the biggest hope on me cuz i'm the smallest daughter among the wooi family , yes i'm a lil stress up and a lil afraid . i talked to mum yesterday , i was very upset about dad . he's been ignoring me these few days , yes never talked :/ i tried to talked to him but it seems i failed to do it . everytime i just see him , i'll turn around my face and ignore , almost everytime . i dont want our relationship like shit now . what should i do ? should i ignore or try to put more effort in ? i was so tired , i couldn't talk , i couldnt explain how sad am i . i couldnt just do it , it was just a nightmare , sometime i think you shouldn't born me to this world. it's so heartache seeing you ignoring me , sigh. i hope everything okay soon . finger cross for me.


i wanna to post more and more & more , just the whole page will be okay for me. & i wanna the whole world know what's my problem , probbaly could give me some advices , am not in the mood really . am just need someone to talk to , mayb shireen will do . yea, where is she ? where are you? i'm finding her , she'll be the first one i find if i got problem , thanks . sometimes she just cheer me up a lot , you kno. with her stupidness , yea :)

AM NOT IN THE MOOD , PLS GET OFF .

No comments:

Post a Comment