Saturday, July 10, 2010

P/S: to papa


papa, i'm sorry. i might very rude today, but sometimes i really fed up of everything. like i don't wanna live in this world anymore, even dont want born in this life. like i don't even wanna to stay at this fking world live. i feel very suffer everytime once i get back home, without you smiling at me. this make my heart really ache so much. i just wish eveytime i get back home you'll just smile at me or mayb just a single hug will be. daddy , i miss the way how last time you love me, pamper me and such . i really do. everythings change. i'm sorry for my result but at least you can be more gentle to me and say work harder next time or what. it just will help me. it does. papa, i love you and sometimes you're making me hate you. i'm sorry for everything. could you just listen to me once? just once is enough. everything change if time go by. papa i miss you D: i need you to hug me now, but too bad time go by and never waits for me. paa, would you just pamper me for the last time ? you used to do this to me. imma a bitch. i'm not qualified enough to be your proud lil daughther. Mayb you got her is just enough you don't need me. I'm sorry pa. but i love you. btw papa i'm wearing your shirt, your nike shirt. papa i love you and i'm sorry

No comments:

Post a Comment