Thursday, June 10, 2010

life is complicated

life can be very complicated , it's depends whether you control it good or bad , it's depends on whether you handle it bad or good . I've thought before of commit suicide just because i can't accept who i am and who people are . And yes , i'm really stupid for have this kind of thinking way . i'm thinking way too much that time . I've just thought maybe i should just ignore it and have my life . life is simple . don't make it complicated , that's it . That's what we can do to make life simple . Isn't that easy ? everyone says that . but when they face smtg really hard i bet them wouldn't say that anymore , they'll think twice . bet with me . I win it . Does it really matter for anyone who don't like me and such ? yes , everyone has their own hater and enemy but i rather makes friend than enemy . i got everyone got . even god got cuz maybe someone hate them for being good ? their bad not ours . we do sins ojay so we couldn't blame on them . Not much as those politics , you can imagine how many people hate them . i mean a lot ? almost billions ? that's what life are . if you treat people good , they treat better than that . but if you treat them bad , then ready for people taking knife coming towards you and say you little bitch , I'm gonna kill you . that's i thought . everyone got their different thinking . not everyone the same . they born in this world but not the same parents . that's what i mean you get that ? instead of being bad why dont change yourself to be good ? It's not necessary in one hours you totally into another person , that will be crazy just a little bit changes , that makes people happy . yeah , that's what i mean . oh i don't feel posting anymore , I'm gotta accompany my sis joo leang watch horror movie , her favourite . yes , and btw i really effin fed up with someone who really hates me and such . so do i . who cares ? pffff .

No comments:

Post a Comment