Tuesday, June 8, 2010

trust or hate?

It's been a long time i didnt update my blog . I deleted my previous post cuz sometime when i read it i feel like annoying ? yes for me . i've been checking up facebook and such . somehow i think someone just gossiping around ? Listen here bitch or maybe a whore ? i don't fking care what the fuck you guys wanna do but remember mind your words fuck whore . I'm bitch ? So what ? I dont fking care okay . if you don't like me around that fking tuition that just stop that tuition . am i fking disturbing ? I guess no rite ? actually you guys fking disturbing me . I wont apology or maybe sorry begging you let me go ? eww , talk to my shit k. i don't care anymore . if you want to do so come'on bitch . there's no a rules says bitch can't go tuition . okay ? bitch , this is what i want to tell you . if i never mess you so just fking stay away from me ? duh , you're really bad in chinese ? so what ? i dont fking care . and why must you fking tell everybody ? Is that a necessary ? duh , no . last time i didnt talk to you and i just ignore you rite ? and why must you fking make it up again you little fking whore ? let me tell you something , if you wanna mess with me come'on let see who win ? i don't care if you're famous or what ? you got your gang or what ! i dont fking care . let see who's started thins fking thing . here it go . if i never fking disturb you , and so you just shut the fuck up your mouth whore . or maybe prostitude or maybe a hooker ? whatever it is , you guys disgust me bitch . fuck off seriously .

P/S: i don't fking care whore .

No comments:

Post a Comment